9.11.2009

Fashion's Night Out


pic via twitter from Crkoutblkout

From what I've been reading Fashion's Night Out was one for the ages! So sad I wasn't there... But everyone who was there, however oh...how I envy you! From sipping champagne at Juicy Couture to standing in line around the block to get into Bergdorf's, Anna Wintour at Dior, Rhianna at Intermix looking haute! I should have drove that 6 hours and missed class! Smh I felt like I was there thanks to updates from Women's Wear Daily, Modelinia and FNO's own twitter page I was there in Spirit!


pics from HighSnobette


Here are some of may fave tweets!

Sean "Diddy" Combs at Sean John said: "Black Friday is so retro wack. Fashion needs a new holiday. We can call today Fashion Christmas-WWD

SPOTTED: Rihanna rocking on the dance floor at Guiseppe Zanotti! #fno09

SPOTTED! The Olsen twins have caused a major full house at the Barneys men's store! #fno09


RT @cutblog: Tonight's theme, articulated by Isaac Mizrahi: "Buy my fucking clothes!" #nyfw #fno09


There were many...many...more that's just some!

1 comment:

EJae said...

Rih Rih is a BAD bish!

‘I don’t live in the future. I live in the moment.’