11.16.2009

Queen B



She's such a BAWSE BISH...not BOSS, but BAWSE!If you've been following my blog, or know me in "real life" you know that I am a Beyonce Fan forever! She's just that chick! She's the ultimate woman...fashion innovator, influenced so many and do so much and yet, she manages to stay so humble.just to give you a taste fo how much she'a s BAWSE BISH that she rents a $4,000 a night room for her wardrobe...they get their own special service, while on her "I AM...Yours" tour.
A source from the Liverpool’s Malmaison hotel reportedly said "She had seven suitcases, three hand-luggage bags and two boxes, all for her mammoth concert. In the cases there were, apparently, 14 dresses, lots of shoes, make-up and 25 wigs."


Also, any and everybody knows that B's concerts are always well-worth the money! She's a great performer and she does soulful and acoustic remixes of her songs, and I she recently did "Sweet Dreams" in acoustic and I Died**. I have posted it below, please click on it...this version is so much better...she mixed "Danferously In love" ballad in it...it had me almost in tears. The ending is also really nice...with the drums and how it builds up! Listen for yourself!

Sweet Dreams (LIVE ) - Beyoncé

No comments:

‘I don’t live in the future. I live in the moment.’