1.08.2010

It's 5:38am ...

So, I'm just laying in bed thinking...about things and I really want to start off 2010 right. It's not going so good right now, so I'm giving myself until the beginning of February, to have my life together...in some type of way. First off, I'm tired of being a broke college student, something's got to give!!! I swear it better pay off when I graduate, because I can't do this. I mean, it seems everyone has a pair of Chrissy Loubs( Christian Louboutins) but me!! Hmpt. I'm sorry, I don't mean to whine...a girl can dream right? I havn't done any personal posts, because I'm trying to keep my blog strictly fashion, or I'm thinking should I make an all fashion blog? Hmmm...I don't know, what do you guys think? It's funny, I don't even like writing but I love blogging.

Secondly, I'm coming to the conclusion that I am getting old...22. Yes, that's old. I've been on a quest to find love,and I've come to the conclusion that my love life may resemble Samantha's from Sex and the City. It's not as scary as it sounds. As she says "I've been in a relationship with myself for 49 years that's the one I need to work on"-I agree minus 20+ years.Anyways, that's what is going on in my head at 5 am...I can't sleep.

Follow me on Twitter.com/Sheliross and
http://matzeltov.tumblr.com/

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

‘I don’t live in the future. I live in the moment.’