2.15.2010

Fashion Week Favorites!

I have yet, to make it to NYFW...next year will be my year, I know it. I got an internship at the Patricia Fields for Keith Haring event, but I weather conditions weren't so kind to me, therefore I couldn't attend. I was so hurt, because I've been applying to work with a designer or to help set up for a show since I was a freshman, but I havn't had any luck. To be able to attend Fashion Week is every fashion-interested person's dream. Can you imagine being in the midst of so many talented people? Actually living for a day, what you read in VOGUE or ELLE? I can't...until I'm in there, I think I just may die. ...Back to reality, I viewed the shows online via NewYorkMag These are some of my favorite designers and their a/w 2010 lines are really awesome. In no particular order: Zac Posen, Alexander Wang, Y-3, Betsy Johnson, Thakoon and Victoria Beckham.






























































No comments:

‘I don’t live in the future. I live in the moment.’