2.01.2010

Life gives you lemons...make lemon pie



Hello all, so today...I got exceptional news! I'll be volunteering at Fashion Week (and I don't go to FIT or LIM) yayy!! lol Well, I'm really excited and oh, Wale replied to me on twitter sunday...so that's good news too! With all the unfortunate events that's been going on within the last week, it's kinda nice to finally feel some great news!! If there's anyone that's been to Fashion Week, any advice that you have will be greatly appreciated! I'm stomped on what to wear....heels, flats, I'm totally lost. Help! But it's mysterious how God works, because I was just having a conversation with my friend about the fashion industry and if this really for me...I wasn't ready to call it quits! Never, maybe doubting myself alittle, well this is surely a sign.

‘I don’t live in the future. I live in the moment.’