3.16.2010

MESE DESIGN STUDIO X HOUSE OF RA'OOF










While I was on Spring Break, I attended a Art & Fashion Expo I was invited to by one of my friends on Twitter! You have to love Twitter. I do. I've never been to one of these before, and I had a really good time.... It was a open studio, displaying various wall art and clothing. The Expo was hosted by Mese Design Studios featuring art from local Philadelphia artists and introduced The House of RA'OOF "Pounce" Spring 2010, which is men's vintage and reconstructive wear. They also have accessories bags, shoes & sunglasses. I really loved the clothing, especially the vests & jackets...the bleach detail with the added patches for that vintage feel. Although, it's for men...I will be getting me a vest, or jean jacket for the summer! Check out their blog for updates!

No comments:

‘I don’t live in the future. I live in the moment.’