5.16.2010

Weekend at The Piazza: Posh Boutique Grand Opening

This past weekend was very exciting! I attended a boutique opening in the Northern Liberties section of Philly in the "Piazza" which is a collection of shops, restaurants and art galleries. Posh Boutique, offers exclusive apparel for the trend-setting women of Philadelphia. I had the chance to chat with the owners of the boutique, two young women who are sisters...they're actually twins! It's always inspirational to see young entrepreneurs venturing out, I love the boutique, I definitely will be shopping there. Congrats ladies! I also met up with a new friend, and fellow blogger Sophie & Chantel check out their blogs!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow
ThePoshGirls on twitter, for updates & events

Photobucket

No comments:

‘I don’t live in the future. I live in the moment.’