9.08.2010

Excuse Me While I Kiss the Sky..


Photobucket

I took a whole series of pics, in back of my apartment at school. Most people think it's a mess, but it's really a nice scenery, so serene. I will be doing more mini-shoots there. I'm excited that this is my last year, I'm sure it pass by fast...before I know it, I'll be walking across the field. This is becoming a more personal blog, than a fashion one, which is fine. I shouldn't label it as just one subject anyways, I would rather it be inspirational and informative...with fashionable things.

2 comments:

M I N G said...

I love those pants.. and I agree, I love places like that.

Lola Paige said...

Those pants are to die for! We are following you doll <3

Laura @Lola Paige
www.lolapaige.blogspot.com

‘I don’t live in the future. I live in the moment.’