10.10.2010

Blue Sunday

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I bought a new camera, a Nikon d60...I like taking pictures, really good ones and I'm trying to learn teach myself photography and parts of a camera. Since, I want to be a stylist, I feel that it's important to know the dynamics of a camera..what's it like to be the photographer, lighting and angle are good to know when executing a vision. These are just some shots me and my friend Adrienne played around with since we know NOTHING about a professional camera! lol These came out pretty good and I enjoy shooting my looks. I'm camera shy, can you tell? Oh, the blue electric lipstick, I actually MADE myself! I was getting compliments all weekend (pics coming soon). ...I made drop a lip line.

2 comments:

LoveBrownSugar said...

Wow! Where did you shoot? This is really amazing scenery!

http://www.lovebrownsugar.com

Sheli said...

thanks, it's a back road behind my apartment in Indiana, P.A

‘I don’t live in the future. I live in the moment.’