10.25.2010

The Only Girl in the World

Photobucket

I really haven't been posting lately, I used to update my blog almost everyday....I just don't know where the time goes, one day I look up and it's Monday then the next it's Friday night! Time Flies. Anyways, school has been a major part of why I don't usually post. It seems the closer you get to the end, the more things try to distract you from making it. NOT ME, it took me 5 years to get my undergrad...I'm not ashamed of being a "Super Senior", so what! One of my professors said

"Finishing College in 4 years, is like going to a party and leaving at 11 pm".

I couldn't have said it better, I mean there are people who do...leave the party early, but us "cool" kids stay awhile longer. lol No, but really...I don't think that I'm ready to graduate and face the Real World quite yet, I want to stay at the party and dance my life away! Maybe I'm scared because I'm not sure what the future holds...I still have some months to get ready, until then I'm going to enjoy this ride.

This last year is getting really hectic, I mean....but I can handle it, I always do.
-Isn't this a dope picture?!! I think so.

No comments:

‘I don’t live in the future. I live in the moment.’