11.16.2010

Beauty Bit: EOS Evolution of Smooth Lip Balm



Last night around mid night I headed to Wal-Mart to do some Grocery shopping (which is my favorite time to go because it's totally empty) and I ran across the popular EOS lip balms. I've read about these in multiple magazines and watched You Tube Beauty Guru after Guru praise this Lip Balm. So I had to try it out for myself.

My Review
1. The Smell of these are amazing!
2. The Shape and the Packaging are adorable.
3. These balms Glide on extremely smooth and they also have SPF15 in them which is great to protect your lips from the sun and also keep them fully replenished.
4. These cost me $2.97 a piece. A little on the expensive side for Lip Balm, but these are worth it and I'm sure they'll last longer than any other lip Balm I've used.

For More EOS Products check out their website: www.evolutionofsmooth.com


No comments:

‘I don’t live in the future. I live in the moment.’