11.14.2010

A Grungy Saturday

Photobucket

Saturday I took some pictures for an "Outfit of the Day" post. This look is an grunge inspired look. The sweater, which I accidentally destroyed on purpose because I saw a Alexander Wang sweater in grey and it had holes in it....I wanted it so bad, but it was too much for my life at the time. So, instead I thrifted this sweater to resembled it. I've gotten some good and bad compliments on it. I love it, it's my favorite item in my closet. I paired with a grey sweater underneath, cut-off jean shorts and lace fishnet thigh highs and to top it off trucker boots, which are actually from Walmart! It's kinda edgy, but the lace thigh highs give it a feminine look to it. As for makeup, I went natural with a dark smoky-eye, I call them my Jenny from Gossip Girl eyes! lol With a berry-lip, "Wine Not" by Revlon. I hope you guys enjoy these....there's more to come!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket




here's a video we made also, during it...I think it's hilarious.

2 comments:

Shanise R. said...

Your take on grunge is excellent. Your blog is one of my favs! Love your hair as well.

Sheli said...

thank you so much, that means alot!

‘I don’t live in the future. I live in the moment.’