3.15.2011

Spring Break in VEGAS!

This may be the longest post ever, well the photo length is hefty that's for sure! It's just you can't sum up Vegas in one post, with a limited amount of pictures or even the fun that I had. This would go on forever. Anyways, I went to Vegas for this year's spring break. The Palms Hotel(which hosts MTV Real World Las Vegas) hosted MTV's Spring Break and the whole experience was ISANE! That was my word for that week. lol The hotel, parties and performances was just spectacular. Pit Bull, Neyo, Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalif...and (wait for crowd to go crazy) LUPE FIASCO!!! Performed!! My favorite of course was LU! If you ever seen him perfom live then you know when I say "He is one of the greatest performers EVER", I mean it. I mean, really his stage prescence is ridculous, even if you don't know any of his songs you get drawn in by his energy! This man did a backflip off the drums at one point, then jumped in the pool with everything on to close! I mean, it doesn't get any better than that. You'll just have to see it when it airs March 28th, make sure you look for me a insane-crazy person jumping up and down singing her heart-out as if she's performing. But all in all, Vegas was so much Fun!!!  It will an experience for sure, I'd never forget.
Warning, you'll fall in love with the H+M in the photo's, I did. This store is beautiful I forgot to shop!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

‘I don’t live in the future. I live in the moment.’