5.09.2011

All Good Things, Must Come To An End

May 7th, 2011 my undergraduate career came to an end. I graduated, it was bittersweet. I didn't feel anything as the day was approaching, everything that could possibly go wrong went wrong that week. Then all of a sudden it hit me, as I approached the stage to accept my degree holder...I was graduating. If I never believed in anything in life, I believed in me. I did it. Yes, I did. I never knew what it felt like to achieve something, but I felt it then. In the midst of the tears of joy, I was overcome with sadness. I looked back over my 4/5 years of college, the laughs, the tears, the ups and downs...it was really over and a new chapter of my life was beginning, whether I was ready or not. With no job offer or plan, I was released into the "Real World", hoping that it was nothing like the reality show. I, Sheli hunter have a bachelors of science in Fashion Merchandising with minor concentrations in Marketing and Communications Media, yay! Momma I made it! Class of 2011!!!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WELL DONE XD!
Looked Amazin'
x

‘I don’t live in the future. I live in the moment.’