6.12.2011

Odunde Festival 2011

I've lived in Philly, pretty much my whole life and I've never been to the Odunde Festival. The Festival is the largest and most long-standing African American street festival in the nation. There's vendors where you can buy African sculptures, masks and furniture. There's also jewelry and tubs and tubs of pure Shea Butter ! Of course, there is food and live performers! Ah, it was fun. I went with my cousin Shanisha and her son Amir and my friend Lizzie. We had a pretty good time.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Angyy said...

love these photos, i wish i lived there!! ;D
kiss

Dee O. said...

awesome!!! this is def. something i would love to go to someday, i live abt an hour from philly! love your outfit :)

That GOOD GOOD Blog

‘I don’t live in the future. I live in the moment.’