12.01.2008

Sex and the City: Philadelphia Chapter

Soo...my thanksgiving break, which was indeed needed was not so great:
1. On the way home friday on the turnpike, my tire blew out..wow right...it took triple A three hours to show up..and it was soo cold..I wasn't even at a emergency stop..I was on a freakin' shoulder!!!

2. Then,my week was just soo blah..blah. Me and My boyfriend are always going through *ish!! 'Mr. Cool' as I call him..is just a whole, solid mess!!!! We been together for like a yr and a half..we really have great chemistry and are like best friends, but he doesn't trust me..he always thinks I am lying, ok..so I have lied to him before but..I don't know..I just have a lying problem( which, I am working on) Well, to make a long story short, we broke up and I'm like ok...?

Anyways, this reminds me of that Isyss song "...and If I can't have youuu, I'll just be single for the rest of my life..cause you can't be replaced by nobody else..If I can't have you for myself"

ugh.ugh..ugh..to the freakin' 4th UGH!!!

I think I need to get myself together, I mean..I am a handful, right Kelis?.
Well, atleast NEYO can be my boyfriend, until the song goes off(which is my favorite song right now!!!) which never because it's on repeat..so I can drift off into"Shelisland"...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel girl, let him go and live your life!!

‘I don’t live in the future. I live in the moment.’